Enabling Web Disk
From Spry Wiki
There is a new feature in Cpanel 11 that allows you to map a drive on your server to your local computer. It's not the best method to transfer large files, but for simple site editing it's great.
- Login to your Cpanel account (you will need to have the x3 theme installed and selected) and click on the "Web Disk" link.
- You can create a new account or use the existing one by clicking on the "Access Web Disk" link.
- You will be prompted to select your OS now. Unless you have already installed a valid SSL certificate for your domain SSL will not work.
- The server will generate a VBS script that you can save to your PC and run.
- After the script runs you will be prompted to login using your Cpanel login. Once your credentials are accepted the drive will be mapped and you will have access to your home drive!